Subscribe via emailLoading...
- Israeli Ground Invasion an Aggressive Action
- In defence of strong women and freedom of speech
- Silver Fern Farms fails the Waimakariri River
- National’s innovation policy in three charts
- Christchurch Green Party office gets tested for asbestos
- National’s constitutional quagmire
- Coromandel meeting rejects TPPA
- Enough to live on?
- Rape Culture
- Tau Huirama- speech at launch of Green’s clean rivers policy
- Israel-Palestine Round 2014: Mutual Assured Destruction not the correct recipe
- “Reckless” Abbott loses on carbon tax
- dbuckley (4:57 pm): It was well argued on Reddit recently that Israel has no interest in peace....
- Mike (8:52 am): nada nada nada. I’d like the violence in Gaza to stop. That is likely only...
- Gerrit (6:23 am): SPC, The struggle resource allocation is happening in the campaign to the...
- Gerrit (9:08 pm): Co-exist means that a compromise or accommodation is made, however it is still...
- SPC (7:20 pm): More a case that Israelis would suggest Palestinians go to other Arab lands, and...
- Gerrit (6:21 pm): Actually it is an interesting scenario that Sam raised. Armed Maori retake...
- richgraham (5:11 pm): Here is a suggestion for a new approach to the Gaza question. The current...
- SPC (4:22 pm): The struggle resource allocation is happening in the campaign to the September...
- Gerrit (3:41 pm): Sam, I guess we wouldn’t see any complaints from you if groups of Maori decide...
- SPC (3:28 pm): Sam, Gerrit is tolerating globalisation and that alone is colonising our culture....
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China christchurch climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon democracy economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute
taranaki regional council Archive
Fracking and the Taranaki Regional Council - by Russel Norman
Fracking is the hydraulic fracturing of geological formations to release hydrocarbons. It has some very serious potential environmental impacts, of which groundwater contamination is the lead problem. This is why there is a moratorium on fracking in many places around the world at the moment, including NSW, Quebec, parts of USA, and France. Groundwater contamination occurs because […] read moreAugust 16, 2011 1:16 pm - 66 Comments