Subscribe via emailLoading...
- Family First gets it wrong on sexuality education also
- Who gets the access to parliament
- Join the Keep Our Assets Signathon this weekend
- Gambling bill disappoints as SkyCity deal’s flaws scrutinised
- General debate, June 16, 2013
- Hope for Denniston
- A GE rollercoaster week
- The Privileges Committee Report and ‘parliamentary protections’
- Postgrad allowance cuts have not affected student numbers – yeah right
- Consequences of Domestic Violence
- The Tensing Norgays to teachers – happy teacher support day
- Students struggling to get by
- Kerry Thomas (9:14 am): “”Hence my question. What goods do you think we could...
- frog (8:52 am): Dianne, Jan Logie is organising collecting signatures at the Plimmerton...
- solkta (8:52 am): All that glitters is gold. Quack.
- sprout (1:06 am): “Given our remoteness from major markets, and the consequential cost of...
- bjchip (12:43 am): Apart from their not being ridiculous… the comparison made was valid,...
- daddyO (12:05 am): So the national party troll ( photonz ) is dissing the greens and repeating...
- photonz1 (12:04 am): Kerry says “Photo is trotting out the excuses for our political...
- photonz1 (11:41 pm): So the Greens are campaigning to save an asset, so they can then wipe...
- dbuckley (11:22 pm): dbuckley, problem gambling is an addiction Absolutely, Viv K. We agree....
- Graeme Tucker (9:38 pm): So the Greens want to encourage all doctors to examine the testes of...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining mmp national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport rodney hide Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute
Public service Archive
International Public Service Day - by Denise Roche
International Public Service Day fell on our weekend – this is a time to appreciate the work done by millions of workers throughout the world who provide public services to their communities. In New Zealand we need to think about the workers who are paid out of budgets provided by our taxes and the services [...] read moreJune 26, 2012 5:18 pm - 1 Comment