Subscribe via emailLoading...
- Going Geothermal
- Next steps on a fair exchange rate
- Gifted kids at Parliament
- Family First gets it wrong on sexuality education also
- Who gets the access to parliament
- Join the Keep Our Assets Signathon this weekend
- Gambling bill disappoints as SkyCity deal’s flaws scrutinised
- General debate, June 16, 2013
- Hope for Denniston
- A GE rollercoaster week
- The Privileges Committee Report and ‘parliamentary protections’
- Postgrad allowance cuts have not affected student numbers – yeah right
- bjchip (8:44 pm): We have to have some actual political say in order to do the education...
- Trevor29 (7:29 pm): While I support the development of geothermal power, I see one trend that I...
- Kerry Thomas (6:58 pm): Those interested in alternative ways of doing the banking thing. Have a...
- Kerry Thomas (6:29 pm): Newsflash. Any honest Government works in their own countries citizens...
- Gregor W (4:26 pm): People of my generation in general think of sex for selfish purposes...
- Jackal (1:36 pm): Family First appears to have a similar temperament to many trolls who rely on...
- frances (12:59 pm): to QE or not to QE? such a tough question under complex situation… US...
- Gregor W (12:08 pm): If you want to fix it, what’s your plan for the mechanics of that? jc2...
- fambo (12:05 pm): Good or bad, QE ended up being a distraction that played into the hands of the...
- Gregor W (11:58 am): Best tell Russel that then – he was the one claiming our electricity assets...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining mmp national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport rodney hide Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute
Minister of Women’s Affairs Archive
In Honour of Rape Awareness Week - by Jan Logie
According to the Minister of Women’s Affairs media release today “The Ministry of Women’s Affairs is investigating how we can prevent revictimisation, better understand the impacts on victims, and better support these girls and women”. Three years on from a major review which involved all relevant government departments and leaders in the field we need [...] read moreMay 1, 2012 9:12 pm - 6 Comments