Subscribe via emailLoading...
- Next steps on a fair exchange rate
- Gifted kids at Parliament
- Family First gets it wrong on sexuality education also
- Who gets the access to parliament
- Join the Keep Our Assets Signathon this weekend
- Gambling bill disappoints as SkyCity deal’s flaws scrutinised
- General debate, June 16, 2013
- Hope for Denniston
- A GE rollercoaster week
- The Privileges Committee Report and ‘parliamentary protections’
- Postgrad allowance cuts have not affected student numbers – yeah right
- Consequences of Domestic Violence
- Gregor W (5:15 pm): I am open to people who want to expand my range of imagination. Another...
- Gregor W (5:08 pm): Wiping billions of dollars off the value of generating assets is a massive...
- oldlux (5:06 pm): Any value that came off the shares because of the Green/Labour Power buying...
- dbuckley (4:00 pm): I don’t think someone got to Russel. I think reality got to Russel....
- dbuckley (3:58 pm): Bit of easy rider. Nice. Are there any pusher men left?
- Kerry Thomas (3:21 pm): Gambling, especially poky machines in poor areas, preys on the need for...
- Kerry Thomas (3:17 pm): It is a pity that the conversation about QE is over. Back to being...
- Kerry Thomas (3:08 pm): Spinning again Photo. Keep bullshitting. If you repeat it often enough...
- MikeM (2:39 pm): what has MIke Smith got to do with this article? I only asked about him because...
- photonz1 (2:23 pm): Gregor says “I think you mean ‘foregoing profits’ rather than ‘take...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining mmp national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport rodney hide Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute
Asset sales street talk - by Catherine Delahunty
Yesterday just before the Mixed Ownership Membership Bill was passed, I spent 5 hours on the streets of three communities on the Kapiti Coast with Green volunteers. I ran out of sheets on my clipboard as people asked to take petitions away and get family and neighbours to consider the issue. Waikanae was chilly but [...] read moreJune 27, 2012 10:44 am - 7 Comments