Subscribe via emailLoading...
- Next steps on a fair exchange rate
- Gifted kids at Parliament
- Family First gets it wrong on sexuality education also
- Who gets the access to parliament
- Join the Keep Our Assets Signathon this weekend
- Gambling bill disappoints as SkyCity deal’s flaws scrutinised
- General debate, June 16, 2013
- Hope for Denniston
- A GE rollercoaster week
- The Privileges Committee Report and ‘parliamentary protections’
- Postgrad allowance cuts have not affected student numbers – yeah right
- Consequences of Domestic Violence
- MikeM (2:39 pm): what has MIke Smith got to do with this article? I only asked about him because...
- photonz1 (2:23 pm): Gregor says “I think you mean ‘foregoing profits’ rather than ‘take...
- Gregor W (1:50 pm): You said it. Especially when you’ve got a petition to make the taxpayer take...
- photonz1 (1:32 pm): solkta says “Reducing power prices so people can afford to heat their...
- zedd (1:09 pm): So what does this mean, in reality ? maybe the speaker (Key-party) is...
- solkta (1:07 pm): God damn, The Pusher God damn, I say The Pusher I said God damn, God damn The...
- solkta (1:01 pm): Reducing power prices so people can afford to heat their homes is a silly...
- zedd (12:59 pm): All matters relating to public health & associated legislation, should be...
- jc2 (12:41 pm): Our most immediate problem with their quantitative easing is that we’re...
- dbuckley (12:40 pm): Will someone answer a question, do casinos and these small gambling dens...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining mmp national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport rodney hide Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute
Talking about sex in Turkey part two - by Holly Walker
I know you’re all dying to know the outcome of the Fifth International Parliamentarians Conference on the Implementation of the International Conference on Population and Development Programme of Action that I blogged about last week. read moreMay 28, 2012 6:07 pm - 2 Comments