Subscribe via emailLoading...
- Child poverty and the government response
- Keeping more of Meridian in public ownership
- Grandmas Shoes: Poverty, Headology and Deep Freedom
- Rights and their role in shaping our country
- The gender pay gap – an update
- National Climate Policy – 3. Norway
- Recognising the worth of volunteers
- National Climate Policy – 2. Sweden
- We can save the world’s smallest dolphin
- Dying for a job
- Hiding behind beneficiaries and accusations of fraud
- NZ fail in PISA scores
- Jackdaw (5:39 pm): There are a number of issues here, some of which are being totally ignored....
- Barry (5:12 pm): This is too generous to tghe people who bought shares. They will have received...
- Robert Gillard (4:54 pm): Poverty equals injustice. John Key’s avoidance of the issue is...
- Graham Howell (11:36 am): A bit more history… the real reason, in my opinion why the dawn...
- Graham Howell (11:32 am): Section 63 of the social Security Act, the one at the heart of...
- hellonearthis (10:20 pm): Mr Stringer, You could read it like that or your could read it the...
- dave stringer (9:43 pm): So, hellonearthis What prompted you to omit “There also needs to...
- Sam Buchanan (9:13 pm): “a society that deliberately creates inequality and then resorts...
- Graham Howell (11:43 am): NZ in fact had dawn raids targeting the undesirables not that ago,...
- bjchip (9:57 am): We can’t burn all we have. Why then do we continue to look for MORE?...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate gerry brownlee global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining mmp national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute
Tim Groser is far fetched on TPP - by Russel Norman
At his post cabinet press conference about 8 days ago Key was asked about investor state dispute mechanisms. Investor state dispute mechanisms are the clauses in trade deals that allow overseas investors to sue governments at World Bank tribunals if governments do things that cost overseas investors money. For example the Canadians passed a law […] read moreNovember 23, 2010 9:34 pm - 125 Comments
Govt takes Green advice on saving Kauri - by Kevin Hague
Following my call last week, today the Government has announced it will act to prevent the spread of kauri rot, the didymo of the forest that affects the native kauri tree. The kauri is an evolutionary dinosaur, first appearing in the Jurassic period 195-130 million years ago. It’s a taonga to all New Zealanders. The […] read moreOctober 29, 2009 3:29 pm - 21 Comments