Subscribe via emailLoading...
- Reducing child poverty is the best investment
- Ideas from Green education forum
- Small (business) is beautiful
- Support for Convention Refugees
- Casino Laundromat
- Tax breaks for oil companies?
- The future of Huntly?
- Child poverty and the government response
- Keeping more of Meridian in public ownership
- Grandmas Shoes: Poverty, Headology and Deep Freedom
- Rights and their role in shaping our country
- The gender pay gap – an update
- dave stringer (2:45 pm): Catherine Do you have any views on the extensive “evidence based...
- Jackdaw (2:37 pm): Four things, 1. Why should the public shell out $10 million per annum to bail...
- dave stringer (2:36 pm): Soltka I thought it was Russel that was showing a sense of humour with...
- solkta (12:27 pm): ibid.
- Kerry Thomas (12:22 pm): http://thestandard.org. nz/how-to-pick-an-excus e-for-not-doing-anyt...
- Gerrit (10:47 am): solkta, Cans stand real questions being asked so you default back to name...
- solkta (10:07 am): No Gerrit as that would be to answer a fool according to his folly.
- Gerrit (9:56 am): So Solkta, care to rationalise percentages. 0.1% sea level treat versus 99.9%...
- solkta (9:54 am): Gerrit has been very busy cherry picking his link re Kiribati. He chooses not...
- Gerrit (9:52 am): Kerry, Neither, are you saying that the high water mark has risen in those...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate gerry brownlee global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining mmp national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute
Cycling to Southland – Day 1 (the easy part) - by Julie Anne Genter
When I initially conceived of this journey to Southland by bike, I hoped to cycle down the west coast from Picton. But a quick look at the distance (over 1000km) and the calendar made it clear it would be impossible to get to the festival by the 21st. So I decided to take the train […] read moreJanuary 14, 2012 11:03 pm - 34 Comments