Subscribe via emailLoading...
- Support for Convention Refugees
- Casino Laundromat
- Tax breaks for oil companies?
- The future of Huntly?
- Child poverty and the government response
- Keeping more of Meridian in public ownership
- Grandmas Shoes: Poverty, Headology and Deep Freedom
- Rights and their role in shaping our country
- The gender pay gap – an update
- National Climate Policy – 3. Norway
- Recognising the worth of volunteers
- National Climate Policy – 2. Sweden
- Trevor29 (12:45 am): One of Huntly’s problems is that coal (or wood) fired power stations...
- Trevor29 (11:40 pm): That would be the same GRACE data that lead to this conclusion:...
- Gerrit (10:30 pm): Solkta, Kiribati is sinking into the sea due to over population and...
- solkta (9:39 pm): http://en.wikipedia.org /wiki/Rangitoto_Island Rangitoto was formed by a...
- solkta (9:31 pm): Some people who would disagree with Gerrit’s “observations&...
- Gerrit (9:02 pm): solkta, I guess 800 years since Rangitoto lifted itself from the Hauraki Gulf...
- solkta (8:55 pm): oh gee, dave has found his sense of humour. How funny.
- solkta (8:49 pm): That is why we love the Hauraki Gulf, peaceful, stable, clean, green and...
- dave stringer (3:18 pm): Such generosity. In return for gifting one third of forty nine percent...
- Gerrit (2:41 pm): Trevor29 I guess you found it difficult to interpret what I wrote. We just...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate gerry brownlee global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining mmp national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute
Eric Crampton Archive
This is really quite remarkable. Since the Law Commission released its discussion paper on drug law reform yesterday, an extraordinary consensus across the political blogging spectrum has developed. read moreFebruary 12, 2010 10:03 pm - 29 Comments