Subscribe via emailLoading...
- Reducing child poverty is the best investment
- Ideas from Green education forum
- Small (business) is beautiful
- Support for Convention Refugees
- Casino Laundromat
- Tax breaks for oil companies?
- The future of Huntly?
- Child poverty and the government response
- Keeping more of Meridian in public ownership
- Grandmas Shoes: Poverty, Headology and Deep Freedom
- Rights and their role in shaping our country
- The gender pay gap – an update
- dbuckley (3:58 pm): I’ve just discovered that one of the UK companies that is involved in...
- dbuckley (3:43 pm): dbuckley The problem with demand management is it has little effect on...
- dave stringer (2:45 pm): Catherine Do you have any views on the extensive “evidence based...
- Jackdaw (2:37 pm): Four things, 1. Why should the public shell out $10 million per annum to bail...
- dave stringer (2:36 pm): Soltka I thought it was Russel that was showing a sense of humour with...
- solkta (12:27 pm): ibid.
- Kerry Thomas (12:22 pm): http://thestandard.org. nz/how-to-pick-an-excus e-for-not-doing-anyt...
- Gerrit (10:47 am): solkta, Cans stand real questions being asked so you default back to name...
- solkta (10:07 am): No Gerrit as that would be to answer a fool according to his folly.
- Gerrit (9:56 am): So Solkta, care to rationalise percentages. 0.1% sea level treat versus 99.9%...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate gerry brownlee global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining mmp national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute
council controlled companies Archive
Round(ing)Up Auckland’s weeds? Who decides? - by David Clendon
A couple of recent articles in the Aucklander reveal that we might once again have to fight a battle that we thought was ’won’ more than a decade ago. The old Auckland City and North Shore City councils had a largely chemical-free regime in place to manage roadside weeds, following many years of public concern and […] read moreMay 18, 2012 12:26 pm - 4 Comments