Subscribe via emailLoading...
- Next steps on a fair exchange rate
- Gifted kids at Parliament
- Family First gets it wrong on sexuality education also
- Who gets the access to parliament
- Join the Keep Our Assets Signathon this weekend
- Gambling bill disappoints as SkyCity deal’s flaws scrutinised
- General debate, June 16, 2013
- Hope for Denniston
- A GE rollercoaster week
- The Privileges Committee Report and ‘parliamentary protections’
- Postgrad allowance cuts have not affected student numbers – yeah right
- Consequences of Domestic Violence
- Kerry Thomas (10:12 am): Do we have to tell Photo, Again, sigh, all the reasons for retaining...
- Kerry Thomas (9:28 am): I know that, Key is an arrogant, narrowly educated, bullying ass. I have...
- bjchip (2:21 am): Photonz – If you can’t figure out that “values”...
- Trevor29 (12:12 am): I believe the Christchurch porta-loo usage is only for a few red-zone...
- photonz1 (12:00 am): greenfly says “Is ‘free-fall’ too strong a (hyphenated) word?”...
- solkta (11:41 pm): so you want to sign a petition. Quack.
- photonz1 (11:36 pm): Gregor W sasy “The idea that tangible ‘value’ – the capacity to...
- photonz1 (11:25 pm): daddyo – so you want to sign a petition to keep assets because of the...
- jc2 (9:03 pm): Hi Gregor, To some extent, the Core Funding Ratio thing that was imposed on the...
- greenfly (8:57 pm): Is ‘free-fall’ too strong a (hyphenated) word?
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining mmp national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport rodney hide Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute
council controlled companies Archive
Round(ing)Up Auckland’s weeds? Who decides? - by David Clendon
A couple of recent articles in the Aucklander reveal that we might once again have to fight a battle that we thought was ’won’ more than a decade ago. The old Auckland City and North Shore City councils had a largely chemical-free regime in place to manage roadside weeds, following many years of public concern and [...] read moreMay 18, 2012 12:26 pm - 4 Comments