Here is a link to the login page.
Subscribe via emailLoading...
- Race to the Bottom or a Fairer Society?
- National standards results 2014
- Deep sea oil and love don’t mix
- Exports continue to simplify under National
- A cleaner, fairer, smarter New Zealand
- Israeli Ground Invasion an Aggressive Action
- In defence of strong women and freedom of speech
- Silver Fern Farms fails the Waimakariri River
- National’s innovation policy in three charts
- Christchurch Green Party office gets tested for asbestos
- National’s constitutional quagmire
- Coromandel meeting rejects TPPA
- bjchip (9:46 am): Actually Gerrit, in order to achieve the goal of moving the discriminatory...
- Gerrit (6:24 am): BJ, To accomplish this would require Maori to have an EQUAL say in the...
- bjchip (5:05 am): “One law for all” is a seductively simplistic answer. It IS a...
- oldlux (9:44 pm): If we can all work together in an honest way all feeling of dispossession can...
- oldlux (9:12 pm): Tony I would imagine that I always “discriminate for”, listening...
- Tony (5:54 pm): Discrimination against any group of people on the basis of ethnicity is wrong,...
- bjchip (5:06 pm): We have different values from Labour. Hearing John Key discuss how we should...
- bjchip (3:31 pm): Dave… you poor innocent boy! I understood immediately!...
- Michael Mckee (2:17 pm): Found it. http://www.stuff.co.nz/ national/crime/95353...
- bjchip (1:28 pm): The effort to justify greater inequality is one of the larger crimes of...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China christchurch climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon democracy economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute