While any RSS reader software will let you subscribe to the feed, and download the text for you, if you use podcast receiver software, (audio-enabled RSS readers, sometimes called “podcatching” software), this will also download any new audio content automatically. Some podcatching software is also able to automatically copy the audio files, or “podcasts”, to portable music players. Any digital audio player or computer with audio-playing software can play podcasts, but they are best experienced on a portable player such as an iPod, on public transport on the way to work or school every morning.
Subscribe via emailLoading...
- National standards results 2014
- Deep sea oil and love don’t mix
- Exports continue to simplify under National
- A cleaner, fairer, smarter New Zealand
- Israeli Ground Invasion an Aggressive Action
- In defence of strong women and freedom of speech
- Silver Fern Farms fails the Waimakariri River
- National’s innovation policy in three charts
- Christchurch Green Party office gets tested for asbestos
- National’s constitutional quagmire
- Coromandel meeting rejects TPPA
- Enough to live on?
- Gerrit (6:44 am): oldlux Somewhere in a previous post you said I am sure the readers can see how...
- bjchip (12:01 am): I used to have a styrofoam cup the size of a shot glass. It HAD been an...
- bjchip (11:49 pm): Dunno about that demand. At what price? Cotton and Wool and Linen instead of...
- bjchip (11:40 pm): Dave… I might actually agree with what you said here if it were...
- oldlux (9:27 pm): PS I have shown your rants to a few young family and friends and they see it...
- oldlux (9:21 pm): Gerrit you delude yourself that your diatribe is at all any semblance of...
- Gerrit (8:46 pm): BJ, Where do I get off? Oh about never. Am on this journey for the duration....
- bjchip (5:56 pm): You keep expecting other people to change but not the Greens leadership. If...
- bjchip (5:51 pm): Me, I partake because nothing else is available. I don’t preach abstinence and...
- oldlux (4:24 pm): dbuckley, I do agree that people create the demand, but they are led a big...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China christchurch climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon democracy economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute