While any RSS reader software will let you subscribe to the feed, and download the text for you, if you use podcast receiver software, (audio-enabled RSS readers, sometimes called “podcatching” software), this will also download any new audio content automatically. Some podcatching software is also able to automatically copy the audio files, or “podcasts”, to portable music players. Any digital audio player or computer with audio-playing software can play podcasts, but they are best experienced on a portable player such as an iPod, on public transport on the way to work or school every morning.
Subscribe via emailLoading...
- Drones in Yemen; policy in Wellington – ‘conflation’ or global thinking?
- Can fracking save the climate?
- Another perspective on the postgraduate allowance cuts
- “Stick to your knitting”…Gratuitous insult from Minister Groser to NZ scientists
- Images of women and mother blaming
- IPCC 5th Assessment Report – exposing NZ on climate policy
- Growing inequality
- Devaluing Science
- Revealing the negative impacts of postgraduate student allowance cuts, part 2
- Govt should go back to school on apprenticeships
- $9700 per property WOF cost for landlords? Yeah, nah.
- The arbitrary detention of refugees, asylum seekers and irregular migrants in NZ
- dbuckley (12:20 am): You were right the first time, thats exactl;y how the populace sees it. The...
- Trevor29 (11:45 pm): I must be tired. I didn’t mean to type “…the money rape...
- Trevor29 (10:35 pm): The detail about both Carbon Taxes and Emission Trading Schemes that tends...
- Trevor29 (10:16 pm): All countries have significant solar potential, but some more than others....
- MikeM (9:20 pm): I’m certainly not saying I like the idea of either nor claiming to...
- dbuckley (7:31 pm): Definition of a drone attack: car bomb with wings.
- dbuckley (7:28 pm): Gareth entitles the post “Can fracking save the climate?”, and...
- Vaughan M (2:59 pm): The extrajudicial killing by drone murder, is just one evil aspect that...
- Trevor29 (2:15 pm): “Fracked gas has no role to play in the transport sector…”...
- Trevor29 (1:21 pm): Methanol is also made from methane (among other options) and that is also...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China christchurch climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon democracy economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute