While any RSS reader software will let you subscribe to the feed, and download the text for you, if you use podcast receiver software, (audio-enabled RSS readers, sometimes called “podcatching” software), this will also download any new audio content automatically. Some podcatching software is also able to automatically copy the audio files, or “podcasts”, to portable music players. Any digital audio player or computer with audio-playing software can play podcasts, but they are best experienced on a portable player such as an iPod, on public transport on the way to work or school every morning.
Subscribe via emailLoading...
- Grandmas Shoes: Poverty, Headology and Deep Freedom
- Rights and their role in shaping our country
- The gender pay gap – an update
- National Climate Policy – 3. Norway
- Recognising the worth of volunteers
- National Climate Policy – 2. Sweden
- We can save the world’s smallest dolphin
- Dying for a job
- Hiding behind beneficiaries and accusations of fraud
- NZ fail in PISA scores
- National Climate Policy – 1. Denmark
- Key rewriting history over Chorus
- dave stringer (9:43 pm): So, hellonearthis What prompted you to omit “There also needs to...
- Sam Buchanan (9:13 pm): “a society that deliberately creates inequality and then resorts...
- Graham Howell (11:43 am): NZ in fact had dawn raids targeting the undesirables not that ago,...
- bjchip (9:57 am): We can’t burn all we have. Why then do we continue to look for MORE?...
- T'old lass (7:14 pm): Thank you for wonderful summing up of the true needs of our children. In...
- jc2 (6:35 pm): Turning the objection into a slogan, I wonder who else could be offered offensive...
- hellonearthis (6:25 pm): The page below from winz say “Are you in a relationship?”...
- jc2 (3:01 pm): I half remember something on RNZ, where withdrawal of professional development...
- Jonathan (7:17 pm): Thanks for taking the time to write these national climate policy posts,...
- daddyO (2:15 pm): National is spending more money on rich kids in private schools Its set up...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate gerry brownlee global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining mmp national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute