Please use this form to contact the blog with your comments or scoops.
Subscribe via emailLoading...
- ‘Cracking-down’ on graduates
- Did SkyCity make $1.4 million out of alleged money laundering?
- Happy Women’s Day from the National Government
- The Christchurch City Carpark Debate
- Extreme weather is “picture of future”
- Ukraine crisis big test for 21st Century diplomacy
- Dusky dolphins are a ‘canary’ for fisheries issues
- Big defects in Environmental Reporting Bill
- The future is brighter for solar
- Pasifika languages key to education
- Defence force shoot messenger over Afghan interpreter saga
- Human Rights Amendment Bill fundamentally flawed
- dbuckley (9:07 am): Not to mention other organisations that Sky City have to pay money to, like,...
- dbuckley (8:55 am): have been making condescending posts about how the Solar Homes proposal is...
- dbuckley (8:30 am): John notes: But I didn’t hear a retraction of your assertion that Solar...
- Trevor29 (10:17 pm): John Messerly thinks that the Solar Homes policy is economically sound. I...
- bjchip (8:45 pm): Dave – and I agree with you about it not being something that...
- Trevor29 (7:09 pm): If Zhi Wei Yang had any sense, he would have been laundering the money...
- dave stringer (3:02 pm): BJ In general I could agree, however there needs to be some restraint...
- John Messerly (9:40 am): Those making economic arguments have been making condescending posts...
- bjchip (7:01 am): Dave The real answer is that IT DOES NOT MATTER. The student should not be...
- bjchip (6:53 am): John You’re lecturing us but you need to examine who you are on the...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China christchurch climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon democracy economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute