Please use this form to contact the blog with your comments or scoops.
Subscribe via emailLoading...
- National’s last term, a review of domestic and sexual violence in numbers
- Animal cruelty systemic in factory farming
- Public funding for schools, and donations
- Climate Change and Storms
- Govt backs Green plan for a second internet cable
- Christchurch cycleways heading in the right direction
- Holly Walker to step down from party list
- Whakatane waste minimisation
- Tukituki Plan decision bad news for Government’s weak water quality rules
- Animal Welfare Amendment Bill: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Double win for Greens in economics this week
- Guest Post – Cr Paul Bruce – Don’t Scrap the Trolleys
- David Lourie (1:19 pm): I suggest that supporters of mountain top mining make a study on the...
- Gerrit (1:07 am): BJ, If you want an electronics industry it is certainly a better one if gold...
- bjchip (7:29 pm): Gerrit – Mining Gold? How is that producing something that the average...
- Sue (5:34 pm): Glad to see you are taking action on behalf of vulnerable creatures. I prefer...
- Lizzie (11:40 am): Women’s Refuge is taking the public voice to Parliament when we Bring...
- t\'old lass (4:05 pm): I enjoyed reading Robyn’s comments but think of India and Africa,...
- Graham Howell (8:49 am): Thanks Jan, Another insidious side is the MSD Fraud Unit who are...
- Robyn (11:18 pm): Some relevant comments there but lets not forget that the Green Party MUST...
- wichard (7:31 pm): I have emailed MPI over this issue and I too was shocked to hear that they...
- dave stringer (6:42 pm): Some of this couldn’t be legally changed, for instance diplomatic...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China christchurch climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon democracy economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute