Please use this form to contact the blog with your comments or scoops.
Subscribe via emailLoading...
- The agony of Gaza – What price the right of self-defence?
- Race to the Bottom or a Fairer Society?
- National standards results 2014
- Deep sea oil and love don’t mix
- Exports continue to simplify under National
- A cleaner, fairer, smarter New Zealand
- Israeli Ground Invasion an Aggressive Action
- In defence of strong women and freedom of speech
- Silver Fern Farms fails the Waimakariri River
- National’s innovation policy in three charts
- Christchurch Green Party office gets tested for asbestos
- National’s constitutional quagmire
- David (2:39 pm): Your introduction clearly reveals your position on the current conflict in Gaza...
- bjchip (11:43 am): If a peacekeeping force is required, it should not be from NATO. It should...
- Gerrit (11:11 am): BJ, Their status in the formation of a new constitution is as having an equal...
- bjchip (10:09 am): Glad you see the need for a new constitution. Now under what conditions do...
- Fear all (10:01 am): Sadly this situation that is a siege is akin to the Nazi bombing of Warsaw...
- Kiarash (8:44 am): Thanks for your efforts through this conflict Dr. Kennedy. I agree this is...
- John_ (8:15 am): Thanks Gerrit. Those ideas seem definitely on the right direction to stop the...
- Gerrit (7:55 am): BJ The majority here can extinguish the treaty at the price of creating an...
- Gerrit (7:32 am): Well worth a read. http://www.nzherald.co. nz/world/news/articl...
- bjchip (1:54 am): The majority here can extinguish the treaty at the price of creating an...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China christchurch climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon democracy economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute