Subscribe via emailLoading...
- Exports continue to simplify under National
- A cleaner, fairer, smarter New Zealand
- Israeli Ground Invasion an Aggressive Action
- In defence of strong women and freedom of speech
- Silver Fern Farms fails the Waimakariri River
- National’s innovation policy in three charts
- Christchurch Green Party office gets tested for asbestos
- National’s constitutional quagmire
- Coromandel meeting rejects TPPA
- Enough to live on?
- Rape Culture
- Tau Huirama- speech at launch of Green’s clean rivers policy
- bjchip (11:17 am): Innovation is vital to our society, and important to our economy. To build...
- bjchip (6:52 am): The trap that the libertarian digs for himself is deep.
- bjchip (11:17 am): We’re imitating Americans in all the wrong ways. http://economistsvie...
- bjchip (8:00 am): I neglected in the preceding, that the “people” are individual...
- Libertyscott (11:22 pm): Imagine for a moment what life would be like in NZ under the ideology...
- Libertyscott (11:17 pm): “The Greens will invest in our kids to thrive, and free our...
- bjchip (4:14 pm): When will New Zealanders work out that Labour and National have, since the mid...
- bjchip (9:50 am): Actually, this is, on a larger scale than usual, a reprise of the issue of the...
- dbuckley (4:57 pm): It was well argued on Reddit recently that Israel has no interest in peace....
- Mike (8:52 am): nada nada nada. I’d like the violence in Gaza to stop. That is likely only...
Posts by author
TagsACC Auckland australia Catherine Delahunty China christchurch climate change coal conservation cycling dairy David Clendon democracy economy Education Emissions Trading Scheme energy environment ETS farming Food Gareth Hughes general debate global warming health human rights Jeanette Fitzsimons john key Keith Locke Kevin Hague Metiria Turei mining national national party Nick Smith oil Parliament Paula Bennett peak oil politics public transport Russel Norman Sue Kedgley transport water
- A Bee of a Certain Age
- Auckland Trains
- Auckland Transport Blog
- Bowalley Road
- Cactus Kate
- Capitalism bad, Tree pretty
- envirohistory NZ
- Fare-Free New Zealand
- Fighting Talk
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog
- Frankly Speaking
- Gordon Campbell
- Hot Topic
- Ideologically Impure
- Imperator Fish
- Janlogie's blog
- Just Left
- Keith Locke's blog
- Kennedy Graham
- Life and Politics
- Local Bodies
- Make Wealth History
- Mars 2 Earth
- Maui Street
- No Right Turn
- Open Parachute
- Public Address
- put 'em all on an island
- Reading the Maps
- Real Climate
- Red Alert
- Robert Guyton
- Socialist Aotearoa
- The Campaign for Better Transport
- The Daily Blog
- The Dim Post
- The dullest blog in the world
- The Hand Mirror
- The Jackal
- The Oil Drum
- The Standard
- Truth Seeker
- well sharp
- Worldwatch Institute